Sunday, February 26, 2017

A New Way To Enjoy My Art

I'm pleased to announce my husband, and I have blended our creative and professional lives in a new venture called Standing Impressions. His interest in woodworking and my passion for image making come together in our signature product. We make custom printed tile handcrafted drink tables.
Yellow Painted Handcrafted Drink Table with Removable Tile Inlay
Yellow Painted Handcrafted Drink Table
The tiles are removable–so you can easily replace them for changes in season or updates in decor.
Yellow Painted Drink Table with Removable Tile Inlay
Drink Table with Removable Tile Inlay
I've always been fond of the square format, so it was easy to envision my work on tiles. I use a dye-sublimation imprinting process–which produces a beautiful and durable image. Our current inventory includes some of my most popular photographs. However, I plan to offer hand-drawn designs as well. 

We are also happy to produce custom tile and table orders. Visit our Website to learn more.

Standing Impressions Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment